Sunday, December 09, 2007

In Mel's Boat

Wow, am I ever irritated... I am jumping on Melanie's boat and her rant about customer service. For 2 weeks now, I have been waiting for someone over at MarthaStewart.com to reply to my mutiple emails regarding my subscription. On top of that, I have 2 things I sold on Ebay (which I have NEVER had a problem with until now), in which I can not read any emails that I have received on Ebay.com I am waiting to see if something I purchased has been shipped, and can not see if the seller has replied. I wrote to Ebay twice as well.

Finally, I also have a Reward Zone card from Best Buy. On it you accrue points with your purchases and in return they send you checks. We've had this card for at least 2 1/2 years. Have we EVER received a check? NOPE. Not one... but we sure have dropped a lot of cash at Best Buy. So again... I fired off an email to their customer service.

I have a feeling I'm going to be making A LOT of phone calls this week...

Now that I've sucked the life out of you, look over to my nephews blog. You will find a link on the side. Look for Navy Bound Nephew.

2 comments:

  1. Tis the season! I don't know if your Meijer has done this, but the one in Howell has added "new and improved" check out lines. With no limit! Which means you now get to ring up all your own groceries yourself and bag them! And I don't mean when you buy 6 items. I'm talking your whole week of groceries and your standing there like a maniac trying to get them all bagged and off the thing before the people behind you start sending their groceries down the shoot. I already hated grocery shopping, but Meijer has helped my hatred rise to a new level. But hey, they save themselves the cost of hiring cashiers and baggers! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! We have those! I HATE them! You are right. You are standing there, rushing, putting heavy sh*t on top of your eggs and bananas, smashing your bread, while they are already scanning their order! They have this little drop down arm that is supposed to keep the orders from running into each other, but then the other people, who are breathing down your neck, start getting pissy about their sh*t all piling up.

    Nice Mel. Add Salt to my wound. lol

    ReplyDelete