Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Candid Camera

Den is in NY. He is there to see the Tigers play the Yankees at Yankee Stadium before it is torn down later this year. While there, he called me from 42nd & Broadway. Right in Time Square. On a whim, I decided to see if there were any webcams in that area. So I Googled it. And I found it! So I told him to walk to 46th & Broadway, and look for TGI Fridays. And he did.


And I found him... And the webcam let me snap a photo of him... and his partner. He is in the blue, wearing the Tigers windbreaker, white cap on backwards. I LOVE the internet.


4 comments:

  1. I love the internet too. Because of it I don't have to leave my house to buy coffee, clothes or rent movies anymore.

    Now I can check up on my husband to make sure he is where he says he is? BONUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that!! Just amazing what the world has become!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Melanie's comment is hilarious. I never thought about the benefits of being able to check up on my husband when he is out of town.

    ReplyDelete