Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wow! Is it Tuesday already?

I am so excited. I haven't posted because I've been "workin it" to the max! I had this HUGE party on Saturday that had 17 people, which I got 3 more bookings, and is close to hitting the legendary "$1,000" mark! No I don't get the $1000, I make a "percentage of it" which is very nice, BUT... I get my picture in the Gourmet Gab that Tastefully Simple sends out monthly! I am literally jumping up and down!!!

PLUS... not to mention... The Tigers WON last night! Wooohoooo! THAT was an exciting game! PLUS... Deadliest Catch starts tonight! Our "show" that has oddly enough turned into a strange obsession for me. I have been counting down the days. Thanks to my elusive nephew, who seems to have taken leave of his blog, he has kept me in the know with the actual "season premier" date. Thank you Chris.

The Secret ~ I mentioned this before. I read about half the book the first day. It was shortly after that I had the HUGE party. It's not all about the quid (cash), but about success. I just wanted success. I wanted a "GRAND" party for the book. I am still reading it, but am quite surprised at how things have suddenly taken a turn for the better.

With that... I wish you a BEAUTIFUL TUESDAY.

5 comments:

  1. Why don't we live closer to each other? Why don't I live close to anyone?

    Is it time for Milford Memories yet?

    I'm glad to hear your business is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Melanie! The three of us should go do something while I am home....let's make a plan AND follow through with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Val! That's awesome about your party!!

    Oh yeah, we are OBSESSED with Deadliest Catch. At the risk of sounding crazy, I will admit to emailing "Sig" from the Northwestern after Season 1. I told him how much we loved the show and how his boat was our favorite, etc. He actually emailed me back too! It was awesome!

    Ok, now I'm embarrassed that I admitted that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding Janet? I LOVE the Northwestern! I can't believe you emailed him... and he wrote you back! That is my favorite boat.

    So here is where I show you how "Nuts" I am.... I worry about our "boys" out there, hoping that no one gets hurt or killed. I know, it's a show, but it is a reality show, and I've grown attached to the guys, even though they don't know who I am... and I worry about them. lol.

    Yes my dear friends... I not only live in the Nuthouse, I am one of their leaders. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:55 AM

    I have never heard of this show, but since I love reality shows I will have to try to "catch it"

    Great job on your success! :)

    ReplyDelete