Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Classes are open...

I would like to start with this. As you can see, I have "unlocked" it. Unfortunately some jackasses at an un-named persons place of employment started fishing through my blog, looking for ammunition to use against the un-named person. While that person thought it was humorous, I found it offensive. I do not believe that my words that I write, should be used against my family. I try to keep it clean. I try not to flip out in cyberspace as much as I do in person, but it is MINE. It is for me... and you... and well Us. I get to show you how strange I am, and you get to confirm that you are just as crazy as I am with your comments. But I'm sick of it being locked up. So I unlocked it.

So to you, Dear Jackasses, I say this. Leave it alone, or I will not hesitate to close it down again. Only a lucky few have been given the "privilege", they know who they are, they will ALWAYS have access. They know this is not directed at them, but at you. So if you want to be butt heads and play the game, you better bring your notebook boys... Cause I'm gonna take you to school. I'll lock it down in a NY second, then start airing YOUR dirty laundry, and believe me... I will.

Can you hear me now? Good.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to public life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:54 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete