Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Good Time Was Had By All...

Our View from Sect. 216 Row 12. Normally we are in 151, which is here.... orange arrow points to my seat. The visitors bull pen is between the wall with the advertisements (yellow line is top of that wall), and the green wall, with "Get Tickets Tigers.com" GREAT SEATS!


A Swing and a MISS!!!


My New Tiger... Cabrera... because he's cute ;o)

I must add that a comment was made that I pick the majorly good players, which IS NOT TRUE... because Mike Maroth was my Tiger and now he's down in AAA.

Denny and I... after a few pops over at the Elwood. Don't ask why my hair is blonde. I have no idea why it appears that way.
I was going to quiz if y'all know Jason Carr from Fox 2 news, then realized that a lot of you westsiders might not watch Fox Detroit News. He's next to Denny with the microphone. VERY cool guy. Talked to him quite a few times. I think he would have rather hung out with us drinking! I bet he is a really fun guy. He has a very fun personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment