Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I Confess...

Ok, here it comes. I'm putting it all out there for all to see....

I LOVE QVC. lol (that's a real LOL too, I can't believe I'm coming clean on this secret)
When nothing else is on TV, I can count on QVC to be there. To entertain me and to get the best of my credit card. One night I flipped it on and Bobbi Brown was on, giving make up lessons, and showing her latest palette of colors. I watched the ENTIRE HOUR of it.... then went to Macys the next day, had a makeover, and promptly purchased an undisclosed amount of products. Sure I could have bought it on QVC, but 1. I didn't know what shades to purchase, and 2. I wanted to save on shipping.

I like QVC for another reason... It can bore me to sleep. At night when again, nothing is on, and I'm watching from bed, I can count on it to lull me into a deep sleep. Guaranteed.

I LOVE QVC!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! You and my mother-in-law should get together. She buys something from QVC at least once a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend Ashley & I became obsessed with Gem Week for awhile, we couldn't turn it off!

    Now, I too use it as a sleep aide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:23 PM

    OMG, seriously? It's not just me? So last summer I had insomnia, and Kraig is a very light sleeper. He was fine with the TV on low volume - that was better than me out of the room.

    Anyway, I watched/bought so much crap that summer. Actually not crap. A digital photo frame for his office (which graces Janets desk for regional photos), some scrapbook stuff etc.

    I love it.

    Kraig had a friend who was/is addicted to their jewlery. She tried to get me to get a QVC card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that I'm not the only QVC'er. lol. Now we just have to convert Melanie. lol

    ReplyDelete