Sunday, April 06, 2008

The video...

The video below is awesome! Our friend Chris (Greg's godfather), picked up his son from school, and took him down to Comerica Park to see the game. Joey totally didn't know he was going. While signing up for the kids club, a park official came up and asked if Joey would like to throw out the opening pitch! Chris and Joey were both speechless! But of course they mustered out a YES!

So Joey, who is just an amazing kid, and possibly my future son in law if Emily has it her way, got to throw out the first pitch! We weren't able to see it on TV, but lucky enough, Chris figured out the video feature on his digital camera and was able to capture it.

WAY TO GO JOEY!!!! And luckly for me... and YOU for that matter I posted it here ONLY because those of you who have been "invited" are the ONLY ones that can see it! Unless of course you go looking for it on Youtube as I did. ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Thank God the pregnant man isn't what I see when I first click on your blog anymore. I now have to scroll down to admire shim.

    :)

    ReplyDelete