Saturday, February 24, 2007

Stop the mania!

Did you watch Grey's Anatomy on Thursday? First off, I missed last weeks episode due to work. Then I had planned on watching it on Friday only to find they had a VERY old episode on... The one with the bomb in the body cavity.

So Thursday, I tuned in and turned the phone off! For some odd reason, we're getting a lot of phone calls after 8... from solicitors. They are very irritating.

What an emotional episode! I cried almost from beginning to end. McDreamy cried... I cried. Yang cried.... I cried. Seeing Denny.... I cried. Seeing Merediths Mom die... I cried. Bawlorama I tell you! I literally woke up on Friday with swollen eye's, lol.

I am so glad they didn't kill her off. According to www.comcast.net news, Shonda Rhimes the producer of Greys is planning to do a spin off... such as Cheers became Frasier, and some others that you may know. I was so worried they were going to take her off there, but then again... How can it be "GREY'S Anatomy" with out Grey? Meredith that is....

The battle ensues with the food at work. Yesterday it was food from Red Lobster. No seafood of course but a HUGE tray of chicken strips, with every possible dip they make, 2 HUGE bowls of salad, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, and their famous cheddar biscuits. I was very good and only had 1 Cheddar Bay Biscuit. It was delicioso.

On my blog, you will notice a link on the side for Katrina's blog. I urge you to take a gander. She & Kraig are currently in Mexico getting a healthy dose of Vitamin D, but when they return, she will be embarking on an incredible journey through IVF. Join me in my good karmic thoughts for them. I see her not only having a baby, but I am coming up with the color blue every time I think of her. If you don't see the link her it is... http://secondcitystories.blogspot.com




1 comment: