Monday, February 26, 2007

Hook, Line and Sinker

I LOVE Pottery Barn. I just opened up an email from them. I have to right click a box to download the pictures, and before I did so, I immediately thought... I don't even want to see what it is because I'll WANT IT! Of course it is all of their cutest Easter goodies you absolutely must have!

Their decorating is so warm and inviting. It is so simple too as in... not chaos central. I do suffer from CHAOS (Can't have anyone over syndrome) due to a lot of crap that accumulates in this house. However, I receive their catalogs regularly and even bought their series of books off Ebay. I strive for the simplicity of their decorating. In order to not have their catalogs accumulating, I do rip out pages with ideas I like and I put them into a 3 ring binder with the thing I liked best about the photo... pointed out with big marker.

My current obstacle... how do decorate the mantle. I struggle with this ALL THE TIME. Today I was thinking that I would like to put up photos of our family and closest friends - as couples. It would look great in black, or silver frames. It is after all a "family" room.

On a final note... I did have my hair cut off. I will post a photo of it this coming weekend. I have a weird thing that happens... when I have my hair cut, it takes me about a week to get it looking the way I want. So right now, I'm going to just hibernate and try to get around inconspicuously for a few days. Unfortunately it's not like no one will notice. Lynda my hair guru said we should have done a before and after. Yep. It's that drastic. Holds goo much better now, lol.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment