Friday, August 24, 2007

Christmas On Demand...

Michele, our favorite Stampin Up! gal, held a Christmas Card making class last night. She normally does this class in November, but by then most of us either have them done, or are in a mad dash to get them completed. So we begged and pleaded with her to hold this class during the summer. Michele lives quite a distance from me. It's about a 45 minute drive, but not a straight shot. Regardless, her designs, as you can see, are BEAUTIFUL and worth every effort to attend her classes. Plus the conversations that go on and her hysterical stories are worth the trip alone!

This one, I might add... the little tree tag on the bottom right... is actually on the insde of the card. When you open the card, there is a tag hole in the front, and the tag is inside! VERY clever!!



These are 2 cards side by side... same with the ones below.
Which card will I pick this year? I'm not quite sure yet, but I definitely have some favorites. That's for sure!! Let me know which one you like best!

Enjoy!

1 comment: