Monday, March 30, 2009

Whew!

I know I've been non-existant lately. I've had a lot going on. First off, I wanted to meet an incentive that Tastefully Simple offered the consultants. Thanks to all of those people that held parties in March, not only have I earned the incentive, I blew my personal sales out of the water. It has been a whirlwind of a month, but a very fun time at that. It is amazing how you would think the economy would drive down this business. I guess my luck is that people STILL HAVE TO EAT AND I SELL FOOD! Imagine that! lol. Guess I made a good choice with TS!

Second... From my earlier post I told you about ALL of those classes I would have to take to be a registered dietitian. Let's just say I don't want to be in school for the next 8 years. So on a whim, I started looking at the college book to see what programs are offered.

Imagine my suprise when I found out I am like 3 classes away from applying to Macomb's Nursing program.! 3 classes! This is something I wish I would have known about 2 years ago when I was at Baker, retaking a bunch of classes that I DIDN'T NEED TO RETAKE! Had I looked into Macomb's program, I very well could have been half way through the nursing program by now! WTH!

Regardless, I have been online all day trying to get into 1 of the three classes that I need. The unfortunate thing is that the registration for the spring/summer semester opened, and when I had the opportunity to sign up early, I didn't... because I was still reeling over the thought of going to Wayne State until I'm 90.

Please send good karma my way. I need to get into A&P, English (need to retake for higher grade) or General Microbiology. I need 1 opening so I can get in. Send good karma, por favor!

1 comment:

  1. Good Karma Good Karma Good Karma!

    Remember, you are always in the perfect place!

    And...When I was going back to school to be a teacher, my major was English Lit. So, if you need any help with that English class, I'm just a blog away :-) Not to mention I saved everything from my classes, so we have great reference material!

    ReplyDelete