Friday, March 06, 2009

kRaZyyyy!!

I am having the most insane week. First off... THANK YOU MELANIE for booking a party with me. As most of you know, I have been a Tastefully Simple consultant for about 2 years now. I love the company, love what I do and swear to you it is in no way like A***y. With TS, what you see is what you get. And what you make of it is what you get too!.

So this month TS is offering this amazing incentive. Hit certain sales levels and earn beautiful clothing items. Who couldn't use free beautiful clothes? So I sent out an email asking a few people to do a book party at work. Rather than that, they want to do a real party. So I am well on my way to earning every incentive this month!! Melanie is helping me! Trust me. I'll be taking care of my girl.

Then I came home today to find a "secret" client (whom I don't recall ever meeting), placed a HUGE order on my website. Let's just say it was well over $200. Bang! Even closer to the incentive!

To make things even better... I have a wild hair. I hate certain things about my house right now. Dishes included. While we've decided to make more "changes", one thing I am grateful for is the fact that Den gave me carte blanc to get whatever dishes I wanted.

I'm sick of having Kmart elcheapo dorky dishes. I've had them for 12 years. I'm done. So I found the ones I want...


Life is too short to eat on a dorky dish. So I fell head over heels for these dishes. A bit fancy, but like I said... Life is too short.

So yesterday I am late running to class. I high tail it up to my room, only to find class is dismissed. The teacher is out. So on a whim, I decided to go to JcPenny where the dishes are. I just wanted to see them in person. Oddly enough, I love the green in this photo, yet HATED it in the store. It is a weird cheap looking green/blue, yet I still LOVE the design of the dishes. So I stalked the dish department for like an hour. This worker comes up. Asks if he can help me. I ask him about the deal with the credit card. You can save 15, 20 or 30% on your purchase if you use your JCP card. He gets these rub off cards, fans them out and tells me to pick on. Guess who picked a 30%! And guess which dishes were on sale for 50% off on top of that!

I decided to go with the same dishes, but in yellow. The yellow is absolutely charming. Problem. The only ones in stock are a setting for 4 ppl. I need 8.

So I mention to the man that I found the 8 place setting online, but I wanted to pick them up here to avoid shipping. Then he tells me if he can find it online, he will order it and have it sent to the store, with FREE shipping. HE FOUND THE DISHES!! So I got the most beautiful set of dishes, in a beautiful color, FREE shipping and 80% off!!!

SOMEBODY PINCH ME. I am having the most fun, CRAZY week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    OMG, i so need you help in the shopping department

    ReplyDelete