Saturday, March 14, 2009

What they think of me.

Me according to E & G.Saturday 7:05 pm
Me... according to my kids
Answered by E (9) & G (7)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
E: You're very pretty.
G: I Love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
E: When I clean my room
G: Uh... ME.

3. What makes mom sad?
E: When I'm sick.
G: Uh... When I don't get all smiley faces on my work.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
E: Imitating Sandy in the bowling alley. (She smokes A LOT and has the raspiest voice I've EVER HEARD!)
G: When you put your "thingers" in my arm pits. (He means fingers)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
E: Dorky
G: She pooped all over the place. (They are going to bed early).

6. How old is your mom?
E: 29 maybe.
G: 97

7. How tall is your mom
E: About 5 feet
G: 5'2"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
E: Scrapbook
G: Go to Tastefully Simple parties, ALL NIGHT.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
E: I don't know, what do YOU do when I'm not around?
G: Sit and watch TV. (definitely going to bed early now)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
E: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... selling food.
G: Kisses

11. What is your mom really good at?
E: Scrapbooking
G: Math (lol)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
E: cooking. (E once asked if we were having "toxic vomit surprise" for dinner).
G: Math (I reply, "You just said I was good at math!", Oh.... UH.... COOKING!

(not sure why there is no 13)
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
E: Spaghetti
G: Dirt

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
E: Um... because you're my mother.
G: Your baking

16. What do you and your mom do together?
E: Scrapbook
G: Sit around.

17. How are you and your mom the same?
E: Um.... we both hate math.
G: Uh because I look like you. (He does)

18. How are you and your mom different?
E: You wear glasses and I don't.
G: Because I eat dirt.

19. How do you know your mom loves you?
E: She lets me sleep with her sometimes. I know you love me because you make time for me.
G: Uh... Because she likes to make stuff for me.

20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
E: He's HOT! lol
G: That you go crazy with him. (I asked how) Because you kick his booty, lol.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
E: "To your bedroom, no I'm kidding." I have no idea.
G: White Castle (Mom says YUCK)

This was fun... and taken off Facebook. Their answers were pretty funny. But they are still going to bed early. lol

2 comments:

  1. Ha! This is hilarious. I love how kids have no idea how old their parents are!

    (Not that I don't believe you're 29!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how funny these are! It's funny to look at things from a kid's perspective! Precious :-)

    ReplyDelete