Sunday, March 08, 2009

Another Gregism

Greg gets into his pajaja's and comes to sit by me on the couch. He is planted right up against me and starts talking. Here is the conversation that ensues;

G: Mom, you know that man that comes to the school all the time?
M: Huh? Who are you talking about?
G: You know, that man. That man that is at Emily's practice.
M: Oh! Mr. "so and so".
G: Yeah. DID YOU KNOW... that he's touched a blue whale before?
M: He did?
G: Yeah, when he was in the Navy.
M: WOW. I didn't know that.
G: Yep, he said it was very smooth. Not wrinkly like this... and he starts stroking my cheek!!!
M: WHAT?! By this time Greg is zeroing in on my cheek really checking it out. Now I'm freaking and starting to wonder if I have the grand canyon developing on my face.

Greg then starts to play with my hair and sweetly says, "Let's see if we can find your first gray hair".

Yep. Love him to death, but could have rang his bell. Hair was cut and dyed promptly the next day.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! I'm sick and I hurt when I laugh. But I laughed out loud when I read that one!!

    They set you up and you just walked right in and handed the robbers the keys to the house!

    Got some sly kids there, Val!

    LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids crack me up! That is a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:47 PM

    LOL. Love that kid.

    ReplyDelete