Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Bachelor

I admit it. I got sucked in to this season. Particularly because I watched the Bachelorette and saw Deanna dump Jason. So my heart was broken for him... until last night.

Let me be the first to admit that I am an overly emotional person. As strong as I try to be, the water works turn on and the tears start flowing. I try to control it, but sometimes I just can't. On the other hand, the Bachelor got on my nerves. Enough already. I started to feel like he was acting. What guy cries THAT MUCH???

So I watched it to the end to see who he chose. Funny enough, Molly is my sister in law's cousin. Acutally it's her cousin's daughter. So it's a pretty close connection. I didn't really "feel" the connection between Jason & Molly, but still felt horrible for what he did to her. To make matters worse, the "after the final rose" show that came on next was TERRIBLE!! Jason actually told Melissa (the one he purposed to) that he was still in love with the OTHER girl that he sent packing. He broke off their engagement right there on TV. Then they brought out Molly and SHE TOOK HIM BACK!!! I couldn't believe it.

I could not believe that I wasted all those Monday nights watching that dumb show. I could not believe that I actually felt sorry for this piece of work named Jason. I am so mad at myself for getting hooked into it. I am NEVER watching that show again... unless Melissa is the next bachelorette. ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I watched the first 4 seasons of that stupid show; I even considered applying to be one of the contestants for about 5 seconds and then came to my senses. It's a terrible show and I would never forgive myself if I went on there, didn't get picked and then cried about it on national television.

    (btw, is anyone else having problems posting comments? I have been having problems more often than not and it's really ticking me off.)

    Most, if not all, of the "bachelors" have been total a-holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the show for maybe the first 2 seasons, of whenever Trista made her appearance and then I have never watched it since then. It's always the same.

    On a side note I think that guy is a total jackass. Seriously you have a kid and you act like that on national tv. Explain that in about 18 more year. NIce.

    ReplyDelete