Saturday, August 09, 2008

Self Esteem Issues??? See Greg.

The following is a conversation between Greg and I in the car this evening...

G: "Mom, did you know I can put my face in the water for 5 seconds!"
M: "No way, I don't believe you"
G: "You should challenge me"
M: "That's ok, just wait. On September 7th (G's birthday), you have to jump into the pool, WITHOUT holding on to anything".
G: "Can I plug my nose?"
M: "Absolutely. Sometimes I even have to plug my nose".
Greg laughs.
G: "Wow Mom! You're an adult!"
Mom laughs.
G: "Look at you... You drive a car! You have oversized clothes. You have BIG glasses and a HUGE forhead".

Yep. Sucked the life right out of me. Thanks Greg.

1 comment:

  1. Yep,leave it to kids to make you feel awesome about yourself. Mine were just pointing out to me the spider veins on my legs!

    ReplyDelete