Saturday, August 23, 2008

Greg isn't Special

You know those cute little mugs they have for kids.. the ones with the rubber thing around the cup with the child's name on it? I have been wanting to get my kids one forever! That way they will both have their "special" coffee cup. They ALWAYS have Emily, but NEVER Greg or Gregory.

The other day when we saw them, Greg said "They don't think I'm special?"
How in the world, do you reply to that??? It was like being punched in the gut. I have no idea how to explain how they have Gavin and other very interesting names, but no Greg or Gregory.

So your homework... BOL (Be on the lookout) for a cute little cup, the one with the rubber thing around it, with Greg's name on it. Pick it up and I will pay you for the cup and for shipping. Be sure to post a comment on here so that other people will know to stop looking.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:34 PM

    Growing up as Katrina in the 80's I can totally relate. My mom would pay crafters to make up stuff with my name on it. I'm not sure if that route will work for Greg - which is a special special name for a spectular boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Bronner's? I am not kidding they have every name under the sun. And in every type of item, pens, pencils, notepads....check out their website you might get lucky.

    ReplyDelete