Thursday, July 31, 2008

Save Katrina's Blog!!!

I am so upset to see Katrina deleting her blog. We bloggers live vicariously through each other. We go to bed and breakfasts, we go on houseboats, we go to Mackinac, Chicago, South Carolina., New Jersey. We do bike trips, car trips, airplane rides. We marvel at the size of each others pets, and the very odd things they do. We laugh with each other and cry too. We reminice together. We bitch about stuff. It's what we do. So I wish for Katrina to not end this link.

Please vote on the right for what your thoughts are, and post your comments.

4 comments:

  1. You can't go Katrina! All the plants will die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 PM

    LOL. I LOVE that quote Mel! Thanks for the Blog love. I'll make an update for my peeps to send me their email addys so I can make it private

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:10 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of feel like my fellow bloggers are my new "New Jersey" friends....don't gooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete