Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Name is Feefee.

Yep. He calls me Feefee, or Feef. And because he calls me that, A LOT of people call me that. And now that you know it, you'll probably call me that too. Go ahead and chuckle. I would tell you what I call him, however some readers have been known to take things to an extreme. They know who they are... and you do too.

You have no idea what grief I am taking over this dryer fire. I have heard it all...

A guy I work with, that is on the Fire Dept that came here (but HE did not come here) called...

"Heard you had the F.D. at your house... AGAIN" - he then erupts into laughter.

This one is compliments of my brother, Mike...
"So you no sooner go to work Monday and feef tries to burn your house down...LOL... I told her empty the lint filter more than once annually..LOL..."

Oh and then Miranda had to pour salt in my wound with her little comment about the Laundromat, lol. (I did laugh as she did call me out)...

So while Den worked his 72 hours STRAIGHT... I called the F.D. multiple times, and of course, I hear from one of the firefighters... "don't set anything else on fire before he comes home".

Oh the grief I get.

So I have to tell you...

Dennis FINALLY came home today, and we went shopping! We bought these machines... ok, so the photo didn't load, nor save. So anyhue, we purchased the LG 4.2 cu ft front loading washer, and the LG 7.0 cu ft dryer. I am SO relieved. They come tomorrow.

So while the dryer fire turned into a "washer and dryer" purchase, that turned into a "paint the ceiling while nothing is in the room job", which turned into....



A "Let's change the color of the room too" job. BTW... he's talking on his cell phone while painting. He brave ain't he? lol

My new homekeeping assistants will be delivered and installed tomorrow. Thank GOD.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that your little debacle is coming over to the fun side! By that I mean it's starting to get more funny than it is depressing!

    By the sounds of your new purchases you will have your own little "laundromat" right in your own home...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Ooo. Is that Sage Green I spy? Lovin the color. Yay for new appliances! I've been so out of the loop lately! How scary. Glad everyone was safe. I once had a microwave catch fire. True Story. Cuervo saved my life, barely.

    ReplyDelete