Friday, June 20, 2008

Wii would like to play...

I never understood that commercial. The two asian dudes standing at the door handing the little white thingy over. Now I get it. We LOVE our Wii... and we love it even more that we got Monkey Ball for it. The kids got sucked in a couple days ago when we picked it up. It wasn't until I saw Emily trying to play "Red Light/Green Light" that I HAD to play. You know the game... someone stands facing the other way, and when their back is turned, you walk towards them. If they turn around and catch you moving, you have to go back to start. Bring back memories?

Well Wii has the same version on Monkey Ball. What a game! Let me tell you that there is no way possible that I can even move my arms above my head. My body is screaming from me "getting into it", because I just HAD to win.

And in honor of doing something "different" this summer, we have been riding our bikes more. I had the brilliant idea of us parking at Metroparkway and Crocker, leaving the car, but picking up the bike trail, and riding into Metropolitan Beach for dinner. We rode the entire distance, all the way to the lake. We watched the boats come in and out of the black creek, and the U.S. Coast Guard pop some dude for throttling up in a no wake zone. We love seeing someone get popped, lol as long as it isn't us. :o)

Well let's just say that this great idea of mine was a lot longer of a ride than I originally remembered. So now not only do my arms ache from the Wii, my booty is aching from that freaking bike seat. I think it will be an easier trip next time after I get the bike in for a tune up.

I'm so exhausted. I have to go medicate now...

2 comments:

  1. How cool with the bike ride! I wish I could come over and hang out with you guys all day, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:23 PM

    That bike ride sounds spectacular! How fun.

    ReplyDelete