Monday, June 23, 2008

Nesting

Yesterday I decided that I absolutely HAD to get my flowers into the ground, into the pots. I have been putting it off FOREVER. Finally I had to do it. For some reason NOTHING ever gets put back where it belongs. I am quite sure I am somewhat to blame for this.

I went to the shed and got out my stuff. I came to the garage and got myself organized. As I stuck my hand into the glove, I felt something "soft". I took my hand out, and looked into it. It was a NEST. I literally shed my skin, broke the windows within a mile radius screaming, and proceeded to jump around the garage flipping out while Dennis stood there laughing. I'm still shuddering while I type this.

We did throw the gloves away and think it was a mouse nest, as there was a tiny hole chewed in the top of the glove. Next year, the gloves will be kept inside the house.

1 comment:

  1. Oh disgusting. Yuk.

    Dave found a nest of mouse babies in his old toolbox in the shed when he moved out of GR. They were literally crawling up his arms. It was vile and disgusting.

    I would have screamed like the girl I am too!

    ReplyDelete