Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And they will write...

Summer is here. It may only be 60 today, but summer is definitely here. And I know, because we have all been staying up late, and sleeping in all morning. I LOVE that there are no more forms to send, papers to sign, checks to write (I actually wrote the school 5 different checks in one sitting once). I am so glad it is over.

But... they will bicker. And they will bicker. And I have decided... They will write when they bicker. They are going to write sentences. And they have decided that they LIKE to write sentences, although they haven't even done it yet. Emily LOVES to write anything, but she has no idea how to "write" sentences like WE did when we were little.

So as it stands... the threat alone has worked to calm small fires, but if necessary, I WILL pull out the heavy artillery... pencils and paper. We'll see how THIS goes.

How is YOUR summer starting out?

3 comments:

  1. It hasn't. School isn't done yet.

    Hallie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's starting out busy.

    What's new?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait till Milford Memories. Miss my friend! I am also guessing everyone is busy by looking at posts as old as mine! For once, I'm at a loss for words!!!

    ReplyDelete