Tuesday, June 03, 2008

BIG TIME BUCKETS!

Who would have known that the drink buckets would be such a huge smash hit this year?! And it isn't even summer yet!!! Yes my beverage loving friends, Tastefully Simple has come out with some spectacular products in the Spring/Summer line.

Normally I don't plug TS on here, but I just came home from a great meeting in which I won $50 off my Nationals, Cookbooks, a Tastefully Simple Apron (which I just said I needed on Friday - funny how the law of attraction works) , a license plate cover, and a BUNCH of other things.

At the meeting, we found out that the drink buckets pictured below have sold OVER 140% MORE than originally projected. In fact they have sold so many that they ran out of the cute oval buckets that they originally came in, and are now temporarily being packaged in round buckets. Isn't that insane? And I will admit... I HAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEE tequila. HATE it. Stems from previous baaaaad experience. HOWEVER.... I was told at a party, "In really good margaritas, you can't taste the tequila".... and the girl was right! This margarita mix is so awesome, I have one of each bucket, sitting in my pantry right now, ready for me to share with some summer guests! And yes... they look THAT good in real life.


Mango Breeze Margarita Mix


Samba Sangria Slush Drink Mix

I wouldn't ever try to sell something "just because"... but this stuff is awesome! You can make it up and throw it in your freezer. It's also perfect when you've had a crappy day. Would you believe the Sangria bucket holds 2 (yes two) bottles of wine, PLUS water?! (just mix it in a bowl first, then pour it back into the bucket to freeze).

Regardless, this is an item you just can't get through summer without. Especially if you are having a staycation this summer (staying home).

If you are interested in ordering, click my link on the side (not the photo, but under it). Now word of advice... shipping can be a bit steep. Tastefully Simple believes in the fact that you should have it asap, so they use Fed Ex. Save on your shipping... have a friend or family member place their" with you, and split the shipping. It's much more economical that way.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment