Sunday, February 03, 2008

Some Things Never Die...

Mike and Donna are our daughters godparents. We spent Saturday afternoon with them, enjoying their company, and that of Donna's sister and her parents. It was their little girls birthday. For some odd reason, things from 100 years ago always seem to rear their ugly head when we are together.

Last night... Toilet Paper. A while back... approximately 10 years ago, when they lived in another house, I informed them that after using their bathroom, I "fixed" their toilet paper. They had it going under, instead of over. My theory is that you should have it going over so that it is a couple inches closer to you.

Mike swore up and down that it had to go under so that it came off the roll easier or some odd reason that I chose not to remember.

For a long period after that discussion, I would "fix" their toilet paper, and he would "fix" ours. Then last night... It came up AGAIN. It was then that I realized that I hadn't "fixed" theirs in a long time.

So now a poll... and a comment. If you would, please vote your thoughts. Over or Under. And if you want to comment, go for it. I would like to know what you chose and why.

Happy Voting!

3 comments:

  1. When it's under it's harder to get...and sometimes you need it fast!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to have to say under, sry. lol

    ReplyDelete