Thursday, February 28, 2008

How May I Help You?

Wow, I know from reading the other blogs, people are busy! As for me, my life is exhausting me! I always manage to put too many irons in the fire. And here I am again. I have so many things going on at once, I can hardly stand it.

One thing that will be finishing soon, is my religious education class. I am in the home stretch. Lately it has been very demanding. It seems that I have been at the church multiple times a week for the past few weeks. Last Sunday we went for the 10 am mass, and stayed until almost 5:30! It was a lot of sitting, but very strange how so much sitting can be so tiring!

This Saturday, I have a 12 hour scrapbook crop at another church. For Laura, Stephanie and I, this is "our thing". Stephanie's sister puts on the shindig and this will be our 3rd year attending. If you have never done something like this before, it is something you HAVE TO BE PREPARED FOR! There is nothing worse than sitting for 12 hours, spinning your wheels!

With so much going on, do you even think I'm prepared for Saturday? Nope. I have SO much to do, as I sit here hammering away at the keyboard, lol.

The whole point to my story is.... that I am Thankful. Today while picking up Greg at the bus stop, my neighbor Steve asks, "Can I get the kids after school today"? (Usually I pick them up). "Absolutely!" I replied.

Then a few moments ago, I spoke to Laura aka "Bonita". I told her that in a bit Greg and I are going to get my check from work. She asks, "Do you want me to drop it off to you after I get out of work tonight?" Is she kidding? ABSOLUTELY!!! This is unbelievable! Now I don't have to leave my house at all for the rest of the day!

So with that, I am so thankful for the nice things people do for me and for each other. I am so thankful that my family has been so patient with me and my craziness lately. I am so thankful that my husband (who is very refreshed from his vacation), hasn't busted my chops about me constantly being on the go. I am fairly certain it is because he knows that this is just "glimpse", and that soon enough, everything will calm down, and we will just.... be.

While you may not have updated your blog lately, just know that I am thinking of you...
Namaste

3 comments:

  1. Life has been crazy, but not crazy too as weird as that may be!

    Don't you just love the little angels that pop up and do such simple, but impacting things for ya!! Little things make all the difference!

    Enjoy your day of scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. This is getting ridiculous. I have written all sorts of blog posts in my head but I never seem to make it to the computer when I get home. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:41 AM

    I know life has been absolutely nuts for me and I haven't even read anyone's blog for a few weeks it seems, let along put energy into mine...updates soon :)

    ReplyDelete