Monday, February 18, 2008

Rollin' Like a Freight Train!

That's how I feel after attending the Tastefully Simple Regional conference in Dearborn this weekend. I can't express to you enough, how happy I am that I joined this company. You know... you have a party from some other type of company and do you ever hear about the person that started the company? At our conference, not only did we learn more about Jill, the CEO and Founder, but she showed up TWICE! I swear to you, it was like Oprah. One of our team members was up on stage talking (to about 215 ppl), and was going to introduce a man, next thing you hear is, "Wait a minute, I have something to say", and at the same time, Jill, comes bolting out of the curtains. Everyone went bananas!

I joined this company because A. I love their products as most of them are preservative free, B. Most of them are all natural, and C. I love doing the parties. Jill talked to us about so many different things, including why and how she started this business. It was after her husband died suddenly and she was alone with her 5 year old son. She just had an idea, and thought it would help them to get by, and it took off from there! Now Tastefully Simple is nationwide!

I came out of there so jazzed, I can hardly stand myself. I had a party yesterday at a friends house, and we had a riot. It was so much fun, and now I'm working on getting my calendar filled. So this week, while the kids are out of school, I'm devoting some time to "office organization" and to getting more parties on the books for March.

The new Spring/Summer line starts on March 1. I can NOT wait to try the Samba Sangria. Helloooo Lover!

Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lord - it's 7am and that sangria sounds really good. Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Mel!

    BTW, one of the woman from The Duck Club is a Tastefully Simple Rep. We are having a playdate at her house on Thursday and I am going to take a look at some of the new stuff, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete