Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Keep your eye on the ball...

Today after picking up Greg from school, we went to "Mom's Cafe", aka the kitchen. He sat up on the counter while I started to make his macaroni and cheese.

Mr. Man has a loose tooth. It will be the first to fall out. As a mom, it is so sad to see, because it is yet another indicator that your baby, is indeed growing up. He's getting "man teeth".
During our dental inspection, I wiggled his tooth to find it is getting looser by the day. Then I checked out the "man molars" that are coming in too.

Suddenly it became an anatomy lesson. He has the cutest little uvula I have EVER seen. It is so short and pointy.


u·vu·la: the small, fleshy, conical body projecting downward from the middle of the soft palate.


Photo taken from the internet.

I inspected his tonsils (The tonsils are on the R & L of the Uvula) and his teeth too. Then I showed him my uvula. At first he didn't see it, then there it was... "I SEE THE HANGY BALL!".

No comments:

Post a Comment