Monday, September 14, 2009

Because I am crazy...

I'm preparing for yet another... Garage Sale. Have I ever told you how much I HATE having Garage Sales? It is the drive for cold hard cash in this unemployed hand that moves me to do it. I have my TS business, but that is a side thing that I do. I wouldn't want to depend on that to make the rent. I have been applying for jobs that I am qualified for, but it is much harder than I ever thought it would be.

So until then... I'm taking my aggressions out on my house. I would love to get rid of 50% of the stuff in this house... before it suffocates me!

3 comments:

  1. I have some stuff to donate if you need it, just let me know.

    Make yourself up a batch of vodka lemonades - it makes the whole garage sale day so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina5:52 PM

    What are you nuts! BTW, I could also contribute (and you aren't by any chance selling a wagon are you)

    Oh yes, all my scrapping stuff must go :( I just don't do it. And I can't justify the mess anymore.

    Do you think 13 year old black labs would sell? Just kidding. Sorta.

    Would love to sell my plates and get those awesome ones that pioneer woman had on her website.

    And J& I could carpool!
    And I'm a little wound up today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call on the carpool K! I could do the lemonade stand - kid & adult versions of course ;-)

    And K, I've never been prouder of you -getting rid of the scrap stuff. You ROCK!!

    Set a date Val, we'll come to help!

    ReplyDelete