Wednesday, September 30, 2009

12:58 am

Last night we woke to the sound of cats. Our cats. Yelling at something outside the doorwall in the living room. If you are a cat owner, or have ever been, you know what type of yelling I'm talking about.

I got up and went down the hall. As I rounded the corner, I found Pumpkin & Charlie both camped out at the doorwall, with hair standing on end. All over the living room however, there was cat hair. Big tufts of orange cat hair that obviously came out of Pumpkin. I flipped on the light, looked out and saw a black and white cat.

The bottom of the doorwall is covered in muddy paw prints. Obviously the cats all got into a fight, through the window. But that still doesn't explain the hair in the living room. I scared off the outside cat, then picked up Charlie. Lifting him is like picking up a huge ziplock bag full of water. I carried him to the basement door and then went back for psycho kitty. When I picked him up, the back of his head was wet. WTF?! I nervously carried him to the basement too as I was worried he would sink his big ole fangs into me.

I locked them both in the basement, and went back to bed. This morning... tumbleweed of orange hair all over the living room. Can anyone explain that?

2 comments:

  1. A cats fur will fall out when he is stressed out. The wetness was probably from your other cat, they can also drool when upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furmination via mother nature!!

    ReplyDelete