Thursday, April 09, 2009

I'm Not Ready...

I'm starting to feel like I'm the only blogger left on the planet. I would hate to think Facebook is taking over. While I do like facebook, there is something special about a blog that I love. It's random thoughts, requests for advice, memories of the past, hope for the future, hysterical moments, painfully sad moments, and virtual trips that we all take together.

Facebook is ok, but the novelty has worn off, and sometimes I just don't have the time and energy to keep up with the flow. With blogger, it's a once a day post. Like reading your favorite news article written by your favorite journalist. I feel like I'm the only one left here and I am so sad. I'm not ready to stop blogging yet, but it is painfully obvious that not many people are in to it any more. Rest assured my friends, I check your blogs daily. I understand you are busy. I just miss your different styles of writing, and fear that you've decided to be done with the blogger.... But I'm still here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm still here Val! I like to read more than one sentence at a time - but I wouldn't have found you without facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest assured, I am not done my friend! I hate facebook for all the same reasons, in fact it is on my mental list of things to post about. It's just like everything else in society, too fast too much. I have even toyed with the thought of removing my facebook page all together.

    I love the blog, its the closest resemblence I have to a diary. I'll be here with you until the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still partial to the blog too and am also growing weary of facebook. (My DAD sent me a friend request this week)

    I have been working 12-14 hours days lately and am still trying to be some sort of wife and mom so the blog has been suffering neglect. But I'll be back! I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still here, FB is the farthest thing from my mind these days...my life is consumed with this monster of a child I call Max.....BUT hopefully I can find something to blog about soon!

    ReplyDelete