Sunday, April 05, 2009

Comfort and Joy

I love Walgreens. There I said it. I professed my love for a convenience store. We have a Walgreens about 1/4 mile from my driveway. I love that store. Whenever you are in a pinch, it's there. Last night we needed and ice cream fix... Walgreens was there. Gift card, greeting card, make up, shampoo, sugar, cold medicine... Walgreens is there.

Yesterday, Emily and I both finished Professor Layton and the Curious Village on her DS. She worked on her saved game, then I worked on mine. It took a while but we finished it.... and loved it. Emily actually cried when she finished her game. It works you through some crazy puzzles, but they are all so much fun, and sometimes the easiest answer is all you need, even though you've gone through quantum physics only to realize the answer didn't require all that much. (wow, huge run-on sentence there!).

While chilling with the family in sweats, a comfy cotton tee-shirt and my pretty pink and white socks that I just got, she and I decided to run to Walgreens. While I am the first one to rip on people that wear their pajaja's in public, I must say I did go in sweats... and sandals (with socks), lol. Because it's only Walgreens, it was at night, and we needed the fix! I LOVE that store.

1 comment:

  1. We just got a CVS by our house and I am able to wander around that place for hours, they have so much it's incredible! It's almost like a challenge to find something they don't have!

    ReplyDelete