Sunday, October 19, 2008

Product Review


The Swiffer duster
I'm not one for too many chemicals around the house. So as you can guess, I definitely have this product in my home. The concept of this product is great. It magnetically attracts the dust, picking it up. Unfortunately I am giving this product a thumbs down. This past week as I was dusting, I noticed more dust flying around, than was being picked up. I have a black wood TV stand, and a large black bookcase. As you can imagine, it shows EVERYTHING... but I love it. Seconds after dusting the tv stand, I immediately noticed the airborne dust landing on it again.
Hence, I had to get out the vacuum and use the dusting attachment for 100% success.

2 comments:

  1. I like it for the quick clean, but it doesn't take the place of dusting and polishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:22 PM

    I agree with ya. Mine is outta here once I finish the box up. Like Mel I like it for a quick clean, or as I call it "The Slap and Tickle"

    ReplyDelete