Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ching Chang Wadda Wadda Bing Bang!

Well. Let me tell you. I had one HELL OF A BUZZ going today. I had more coffee in ONE DAY than I have had in over a WEEK!

It started out like this...

Denise comes over (Den's sister). We make coffee. I have a cup. Get the kids ready for school, and out the door. Refill cup. Then I get ready, and we head off to Paulies for a Larry Nevers sighting, and breakfast. More coffee. Plus 2 refills.

Come home. Go potty, grab forgotten cell phone, go to Lakeside Mall. Shop. Come home.

Denise crashes out, I put in Tastefully Simple orders. Denise wakes up (she had surgery recently, and I made her walk through the mall with me). Denise leaves.

10 minutes later, Autumn (piano teacher) arrives. She comes early as she is coming from Saline. We leave. Go to Starbucks. Triple Grande, Non-fat, white mocha, with whip, por favor. WAIT!!!!
Did someone say TRIPLE? As in 3 shots of espresso? HOLY CRAP. I'm going to be tackin out, throwing pvc's like crazy! (cardiac talk).

3:30 pm - Emily is in piano lesson, I call Dennis - who proceeds to laugh hysterically at my sudden spastic, hyperventilating phone call. Then chuckles through the conversation and ends it with "STOP IT! You're stressing me out!".

3:35 pm. ENTIRE KITCHEN is clean.

5 PM, too hyper to eat dinner. Eat 3 dino chickens (don't ask), clean kitchen again.

6:30 pm babysitter arrives. Drove in mach speed to religious ed class. Has entire phone conversation with Laura in 2.2 seconds.

7:00 pm. Arrive to see class in organized frenzie, putting 900 drip stoppers on candles. I do an entire box of 300 by myself. Then proceeded to bounce knees, tap pens and scratch neck through entire class. So spun up... I could gouge my own eyes out.

And now... 10:21 pm. Typing SO FAST... making multiple mistakes. It has been a FUN day, but... I am SO ready for this to be over with. I vow that I will NEVER.... EVER.... drink that much coffee in one day. Again.

In fact... I think I'll take tomorrow off. From Coffee that is.

5 comments:

  1. LMAO!! I love the fact that the kitchen was cleaned in 5 minutes, I could just picture you buzzing around like fast forward lightning!

    I'm half on/half off coffee. I still only do decaf, but not every day. The cappy in BH was a huge treat because we were taking the red eye home and after our 4 hour tour and an afternoon at the pool, combined with jet legg, I could barely keep my eyes open. But man, did it ever taste soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, heh. I love legal drugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:05 PM

    This is hilarious. Are you pretty much toast today? In a coffee hangover?

    I picture you like Magda in There's something about Mary when she is slipped some speed. And she's lifting a couch with one hand and vaccuuming with the other one. But much younger and better looking of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You are sooooo funny! Isn't coffee the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having trouble trying to stop laughing. We our somewhat addicts too, we can throw back 6 cups each but then i am up til 2 am, speaking of which i could go for a cup now.

    ReplyDelete