Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Winds of Change...

The title reminds me of the movie... Chocolat. It is a GREAT movie. However the movie does not relate to my topic. Well sort of... In it, Julia Armond moves to a french town to open up a chocolatrie. She befriends a gypsy (Johnny Depp) which turns most of the town against her. She decides that she and Annuk, her daughter are going to leave. She drags a fighting Annuk down the stairs only to find many of the people that were against her, standing in her kitchen, making chocolates... preparing for a festival. She is floored. With that she decides to stay. With the winds of change howling outside her bedroom window, she decides to throw the ashes of her deceased mother into the wind. The winds of change which had initiated her wanting to move in the first place. She decides her mothers ashes can move on, she and Annuk will stay put.

The winds of change seem to be howling around this house. For some odd reason my taste for coffee is changing too. A week ago, I felt I could not live without it. Suddenly, I find I don't even want it. It's the Green Tea. I'm becoming addicted to the green tea. Today instead of firing up the coffee pot, I made tea instead. This is WAY out of the box for me. That's all I had to say. :)

The movie is one of my favorites. Definitely a "Purchase Worthy" movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment