Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Now Hiring

Ok, here it comes... if I haven't said it before, I LOVE Tastefully Simple. I LOVE this company, and love how they operate.

We had our team meeting here last night. We were talking about the economy and people losing their jobs. Oddly enough, our sales were up 57% in March. I have more parties booked than I ever thought possible, and the calls keep coming in. Everyone wants to book for June, however I'm starting to push them into July. It's CRAZY!

We sell food. Although there is a recession, we are not participating in it, because people are still eating. They are still eating dinner, entertaining friends, and having staycations. People NEED TO EAT! We have a recession proof product! I love home parties and have had quite a few of them here, however I really don't need another food storage container, or baking stone. I already have them. They last FOREVER! Beer Bread on the other hand... usually doesn't make it a week in the pantry. EVERYONE loves beer bread.

So! If you need a job. You are looking to make anywhere from $50 to $100 per week, Tastefully Simple is the company you are looking for. There are no pyramid schemes. You don't have to carry inventory. Reorders are plentiful. In fact, I didn't do any parties from last August to December, and still got loads of reorders. It is that easy.

For parties... You may think, "I can't stand up there and talk". Well let's put it this way... I failed speech in college because I was so afraid of speaking in public. Today... I pass a tray and talk. They aren't looking at me, and half the time they aren't even listening to me. They are eating, oohing and aahhhing, and having a GREAT time with their friends. It's an AWESOME job and this October it will be my 2 year anniversary. I LOVE IT!

Sparked your interest... click the link on the right and read up about it. If you want more information, contact me and we'll discuss it. Totally no pressure. I firmly believe people need to do what is right for themselves, and not for anyone else. But if you think the time is right for you... this may be exactly what you are looking for.

No lay-off's, no pay cuts, no one to schedule you, but yourself. Health Care benefits... This is ONE GREAT COMPANY. I'm loving the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment