Thursday, May 28, 2009

As Promised...

For Mother's Day, I was given this lovely book made by my dear child Greg. Enjoy faithful readers.

Apparently I am in desperate need of Oil of Olay, and I must quit smoking IMMEDIATELY as you can tell from the lines on my lips. (I have never smoked)

Notice how I like to wear my tennis racket around my neck. And those are stars above my head from being wacked with it.

I also must scream my name at my children so they remember it, lol. Apparently it must really make me mad when I have to do this!

I like to turn on fans FULL BLAST! So I am told.

Ah yes... the Hawk. We've had a problem with a hawk trying to use our bird feeders of a buffet. How sweet of Greg to remind me of the carnage!


Don't let him fool you. He LOVES it when I kiss his face! And No... we don't like to kiss. Not like that. That's just gross.



Apparently I am either hearing impared, I think my children are hearing impared, or I am blind. Something like that! Notice Emily's hair blowing back from me SCREAMING at her!

Here I am shown with a salivating problem. He tells me I'm drooling. :)



I guess I spit when I scream too! lol


Anyone who knows me, knows that THIS is not true. Emily inherited that gene from BOTH Grandma's!

Lovely depiction of my favorite color! LOL!

This one kills me. Apparently I have been watching too much wrestling on TV as I am now taking out my kids with folding metal chairs! POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER! lol





Ah yes. This is me with a fire on the cake, flower in my hair and me squirting myself in the face with frosting. Such a clean baker I am.




Yeah, me throwing Greg into the pool. THAT will be the day!!
Maybe once he gets over his fear of water... hey wait. That gives me an idea for summer! lol

4 comments:

  1. That kid is such a character! Must be fun to have constant entertainment in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! I will never get over how kids perceive adults, it's classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:27 PM

    Val & Greg - Thanks for sharing this gem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol... mom, the 4th one is dad screaming AT YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete