Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Ritual

Today I learned something new! Apparently there is a Snow Day ritual. I learned about it while visiting a friend.

This is how it goes;

Flush 3 ice cubes down the toilet
Put a penny on the window sill
Wear your pajamas inside out
and sleep with a spoon under your pillow.

I haven't ever heard about this before, but apparently I am the minority. Even Emily's softball coach knew about the "list". Rest assured that frick and frack are snuggled safely into their beds, flatware under their pillows, change on the sill, pajaja's on inside out AND backwards (added for good luck).

I think there will be a nuclear meltdown in the Milobar household if there is actually school tomorrow.

Did you know about this ritual?

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of it, but I don't think I could stand to sleep with my pajamas backwards!

    Hope they enjoy their snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Haven't heard about it. Glad it worked for them though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have heard of it.

    ReplyDelete