Saturday, December 13, 2008

Poll time

Inquiring minds want to know...

How many of you keep a journal? Post on the side please.

After reading Marley & Me, I read the interview in the back of the book. The interviewer asked the author how he was able to keep track of 13 years and then write a book about it. The author being a newspaper columnist, said he always keeps a journal, so it was somewhat easy.

Then I started thinking about my own life, the funny things that go on, and how much easier it may be to blog and journal my life if I started writing it down.

So cast your vote, and tell me your thoughts on the subject.

3 comments:

  1. I kept journals faithfully until I was about 24. Then I was totally embarrased going back and reading my teenage melo-drama and early
    20's angst that I shredded them all and haven't kept one since.

    I've been thinking of going back to it but trying to use it as more of a record keeping than an emotional history of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:14 PM

    I have a gratitude journal where I write down when I am feeling blessed (lots of entries this year) and refer to it when I am feeling low. I think Oprah said she does this and so that makes me one step closer to being Oprah! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, call me "crazy" but aren't our blogs journals? That's what I try to use mine for at least :-)))

    As far as a paper journal, no, I don't. I have tried, but it never really seemed to "click" with me.

    ReplyDelete