Wednesday, September 04, 2013

The Slippery Slope

They say it's a slippery slope when it comes to breaking bad habits. My friends, I'm at the bottom of it. I have been eating like crap, feeling like crap (because that's what I'm eating) and the weight is coming  back on. :( 

Its so hard to "restart" what was a really great thing. I need to look up clean eating again because that is clearly not what I've been doing. The first week back to school, I craved salt so much, I gave myself sinus headaches. My eating was off the hook and when I checked around with other students, I was not in the boat by myself. 

Time to get my act together. I figure if I start working out slowly again, hopefully the endorphins will kick in and it will assist me in getting my act together again. 

With that, I'm hitting the gym with Emily when she gets home from school and we are having grilled chicken salad for dinner.

It's time I clean up my act! Plus Beaumont is running a stellar deals on the Fitbit. I'm super tempted to get my hands on one. Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    I like your blog! I went back and read them all! I'll keep reading!~Christie

    ReplyDelete