Friday, September 06, 2013

Nothing Can Happen

I LOVE Sentsy candleless warmers. I recently picked up the Hatteras warmer for my kitchen. Which makes three that I now own. 
It sits beautifully on my kitchen counter and casts a spell over all that enter my house. My #1 favorite scent is Coconut LemonGrass. 
I love leaving it on all the time. We also have another in our bedroom that refreshes the senses with a spa scent. It's appropriately named Just Breathe.


It is incredibly relaxing and melts stress away. 

Now I can get to the meat of this post. Yesterday we were about to leave the house and Dennis (my dear hubby) turns off my kitchen warmer. 

Me: "What are you doing?"
D: "Turning it off. We are leaving."
Me: "Leave it on. It's fine. It's a light bulb. Nothing can happen."
D: "I respond to 'Nothing can happen' all the time!"

These are the days of my life, as a Fireman's wife.  

FYI, if you have the opportunity to attend a Sentsy home demonstration, I highly recommend it and NO, I'm not a consultant. I'm just a groupie. 😘

2 comments:

  1. I know some one who sells these...but she lives in Mass.lol. Always wondered what they look like. THanks for sharing, I really enjoy reading your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you run into a vendor selling these, stop in and smell them!

    ReplyDelete