Saturday, July 21, 2007

Picking Myself Up Off the Floor

It was a l............o..............n..............g week without a desktop pc. As you remember from my earlier post, we had a little "incident". Now that the new one is home, I am completely BLOWN AWAY at how fast the thing is. We have high speed cable internet. I always thought it was so fast. Honey... that wasn't nothin! Now by the time my finger hits that second click on the mouse, WHAMMO! The page is loaded! I am so shocked that the only way I can compare this is... like having dial up internet (no offense to anyone). Not to mention, I can finally log onto the blogger from my desktop! I am so excited, relieved and now have to wipe the lipstick smooches from the tower. I have been rubbing it with a diaper all day and whispering sweet nothings into it's little processor. Oh I am so relieved to be officially back online. Internet was ok on the laptop, but... It wasn't the same. A girl needs a mouse... know what I mean?

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:03 PM

    Welcome back!!! BTW. I LOVE the music, could someone get me a strawberry daiquiri and the sunscreen?

    ReplyDelete