Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Own Worst Enemy...

I am that is. I am constantly busting the chops of Mel and Katrina about updating their blogs, yet I am becoming very lax in my own postings. There are a million things going on and lots to talk about, but it is so crazy here. I just had Emily's birthday sleepover last Friday. Her birthday was in MAY!

On another note... I no longer need technical assistance with our desktop computer. It is currently at Zak Computers, having the guts torn out of it, so that a very select few parts, can be installed in our new pc. After the loud bangs, flashes of lightening, and smell of smoke disappated, it was over. We should be up and running again in another couple days. I am actually quite relieved that it is over.

Until then.... cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment