Monday, September 25, 2006

WHO'S YOUR TIGER?

Can you even believe it?! For 3 years, I've been listening to Dennis on how "This is the year". For 3 years, I've been telling him he's on crack. (actually a lot longer than that). But it appears that THIS IS the year. We're so excited. I remember in 1984 when they won the world series... We lived in Hartland. My mom was in the kitchen, and Dad was in the dining room at the table. I was in the back bedroom, playing on the Commodore 64. I didn't watch the game, but my Dad went nuts when they won. He was so excited, and was woohooing like crazy. I remember it was warm in the house too, obviously fall. I was 12. Now I'm..... a bit over 12, lol. What is it? Oh yes, 29.

So let's rally our troops, put on our rally caps and show our TIGER spirit. I'm going to start wearing my Tiger Windbreaker EVERYWHERE. Our team which was the 2nd worst team in the league recently is #1. THAT ROCKS!!!

WHO'S YOUR TIGER?!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:05 PM

    LOL, I remember that Commodore 64!!! My favorite was the hockey game!

    My favorite Tiger is going to sound strange but my vote is for Ty Jones. Kraig's is Dave Dombrowski. Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete