Friday, September 22, 2006


Reece Vincent Lariviere
Born September 19, 2006

I went and visited Dawn at the hospital on Wednesday. Vince and Wesley were there. Wesley is just the cutest little thing. What a ham bone, lol. Vince and Wesley left shortly after I arrived.

Dawn looked fantastic. Being that I was the only one there, I was able to hog the baby for a couple hours uninterrupted. What a sweetheart. He smells so good, and his little head was so perfectly round. He has VERY long fingers and long legs. He didn't cry at all, even when his FAVORITE Auntie Val changed his diaper. What a little sugar plum.

Dawn and Reece are home now. I talked to her today. She is doing well, but is exhausted. The baby lost a pound since birth, and the doctor was a bit concerned, but managed to gain an ounce before being discharged. She stayed up most of the night to nurse him so that he would put more weight on. I hope she gets some good rest now that she's home.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Awww, what a cutie head.
    Cannot wait to read more tales from "the nuthouse" LOL

    ReplyDelete