Wednesday, September 07, 2011

What's your Fantasy?

First full day without children and here we are. Side by side, laptops in full effect. Dennis has his fantasy football pics this evening with the guys from work. This is his third year of Fantasy football and I must say, it's pretty cool. We used to think the tool next door was such a dork when he would talk about his "team", but then after they moved Dennis was asked to play and on a whim, he did. It is so much fun, he's been doing it ever since and this year is on two leagues.

The interesting thing about it is watching football games to which you really have no loyalty to either team. However I have discovered that I am really into The Patriots.


Everyone is saying that this could be the year for the Lions. I'm not going to hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment