Sunday, September 04, 2011

Time Changes Everything

Of all the places on earth to live, I absolutely LOVE living in Michigan. We experience a complete change with every change of season. I can't imagine what it would be like to live in the south where it is fall, but everything is still green. Or it is Christmas, and it's 70 degrees. There is nothing more beautiful than walking my children to school on a brisk fall morning and the sound of crisp fallen leaves under foot. The only drawback is a gusty day that wipes the beautiful colors from all the trees.

Time changes everything. This year, I will only be walking one child to school. Emily, will be heading to Junior High on a bus. Our traditional "first day of school" photo on the corner, will be minus one. How did we get here so fast?

I just hope time drags its feet so we can enjoy all that life has to offer.


~On a lighter note, I added a couple of new blogs to my "stalker" list. Check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment