Thursday, February 04, 2010

The 8 lb. Wedding Ring

After battling a contact dermatitis on my left ring finger since last fall, I finally made the appointment and went to the Doctor yesterday. After being weighed and checking my chart we have found that I have also lost 8 pounds since December! NOW... we are talking.

One look and the doc determined I now have an allergy to nickel which is many times mixed with gold. I told him it felt like my ring was trying to weld itself to my finger, lol. Regardless, I am on the mend, and need to get with our jeweler to see what they can do to fix my ring. I HATE not wearing my wedding ring. I feel like it is a part of who I am, and should sit on my finger where he placed it almost 13 years ago.

Who would have thought that ring would weigh 8 pounds! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so sweet. I feel the same way about my ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina5:40 PM

    That is some bling mama! ;)

    ReplyDelete