Thursday, July 02, 2009

Time to Re-Group

Stick a fork in me, I'm done. I finished Microbiology today and am on pins and needles until I see my grade. Praying to the BioGods I say, "Please let me get an A, Please let me get an A." That was one whirlwind of a class. I mean really. I wrote a gazillion research papers... no wait, let me count them... I wrote 22 papers in 6 weeks, took 3 lecture tests, 2 lab tests, and had 7 other assignments that I completed. Stick a fork in me, I'm done! lol

As soon as I scrape myself off the ceiling and relax, I will write something more fun and creative. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. That is one packed syllabus. No wonder you're done!

    Enjoy the weekend and post when you're ready, I'm waiting though so no pressure. Ha ha, just joking :-)

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete