Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Genius in the Room

For MONTHS I have been looking online, and reading as much as I could about hooking up an Mp3 player (or iPod in my case) to my car. I have one of those radio doohickeys that plug into the bottom of the ipod, and you tune it into your radio. It's like listening to your favorite jams on AM 950.

Some cars have a port to plug in your iPod, however mine does not. Then the other day, it hit me like a lightening bolt. We have a DVD player in my Envoy. Directly behind the screen, are A/V jacks. Hmmm.... A/V jacks. On a whim I searched on Bestbuy.com under iPod accessories, for an Audio cable. Sure enough. They make one! AND it's only $5!

Within 1 hour I was up at Bestbuy picking up my cord. Life is good, and now I can cancel XM radio! Yeeehawwww! I AM A GENIUS!! lol

1 comment: