Tuesday, April 03, 2007

F.F.F.F FREEEZZZINN!!!!

HOLY smokes it was cold yesterday! Yes.. I know, many of you will say, "It was nice out". It was, but our seats for opening day were DIRECTLY underneath the scoreboard. Literally. When I looked up, I saw the dead bottom of the board. We couldn't even see what was on the board. So, for the first 2.5 hours of the game, we were freezing our kahonies off. I thought I had dressed appropriately, but I guess not.

It was a lot of fun. Where else can you go and tie one on at 11am and be dead sober by 4? The bathroom was a little scary, so we quit drinking immediately after entering the park. For some odd reason, (I'm chalking this up to the 44,000 + fans)there were lines everywhere.

It almost makes us sad for the days when the Tigers sucked. You could buy a nose bleeder seat and then move down to sit right by First Base... (we actually did this when Bobby Higginson was still on the team). Now that they are hot, the fair weather fans are out in full force.

I look forward to the day where we will be sitting in our regularly scheduled seating.

On another note... this week is FLYING by! Good lord! It is Wednesday tomorrow!!! I have a lot to accomplish before the kids get out of school on Thursday. That includes a return to the vet for Booster. I will keep you posted on him. Until then...

Have a Wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment